1. "Give Bees A Chance" bumper stickers, funky bee geek shirts and hats, baby bee bibs and clothing, and mucho mas from the folks at Bee Geek.
2. Wood engravings and notecards from Kenspeckle Letterpress.
3. Stylish tiles featuring bees, ants and other nature-inspired images from the delightful humans at Jensen & Marineau Ceramics.
4. Natural Beekeeping: Organic Approaches to Modern Apiculture by Ross Conrad.
5. A nice jar of local honey. Support your local beekeeper—and maybe even give him/her a copy of #4.
6. A black or white paper bee, handmade by elsita.
Got other ideas for cool bee-related merch, gifties & objects? Drop us a comment.